I just install the iOS 7.0.2 on my iPad 3 Wifi GSM. Previously my ipad has been installed the iOS 6.1.2 jailbroken. Because till today there is no jailbreak untethered for iOS 7 released, so i decide to install the latest version of iOS right now ( iOS 7.0.2 ).
Below the step by step to install the iOS 7.0.2 on iPad 3 WiFi GSM :
- Backup , sync, and transfer your application from iPad to your MacBook Pro using iTunes.
- Download the ipsw file from here : appldnld.apple.com/iOS7/091-9866.20130924.ngB18/iPad3,3_7.0.2_11A501_Restore.ipsw
- Plug in your iPad to your MacBook Pro
- Hold the “Option” key then locate the ipsw to start the installation ( restore the iPad )
- Please wait till the process finish.
For more details, you’re able to watch my Vimeo video below :
( Thanks for your help, @3rr0rists 🙂 )